Reservations are accepted by Golden Spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood Guesthouse on the following words:
• The prices quoted were based on two sharing a double- or twin-bedded room inclusive of bed and breakfast unless otherwise specified and include VAT. Single rooms are based on sole occupancy, inclusive of bed & breakfast and include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
• We regret to inform you that Inglewood Guesthouse is not a child-friendly establishment. There are a few elements which deem to be hazardous and is a safety issue. The Guest House has no elevator, and the staircase is very steep which is a factor of safety for toddlers and pre-schoolers. Children are welcome over the age of 5 years.
• It is essential to note that the Guest House has no elevator and is a four-story building. This, regrettably, also prohibits us from welcoming guests who make use of wheelchairs. You and your family’s comfort and safety are important to us!
• If you booked as an advance payment booking (special rate), then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Advance payment option is not refundable.
• If you booked a standard rate, the payment will be taken within 48 hours of arrival to pay for the accommodation. It makes checking in more comfortable and quicker.
• It is important to note that groups of 5 or more people must book via telephone or e-mail communication.
• Should the client(s) fail to arrive; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be liable.
• In the event of any cancellation giving less than 7 days’ notice before arrival; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be liable. However, this may be refunded at the discretion of the management if no loss of business incurred. Any refund will incur an administration charge of £25.00.
• In the unforeseen circumstances of contracting COVID-19, or COVID-19 symptoms and you are advised to isolate, then you shall be liable for the
additional accommodation provided. This will include a continental breakfast, but other food will have to be purchased and delivered to your room. Inglewood will assist to the best of their ability with the isolation process but will follow government guidelines regarding this situation.
• Inglewood recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover all costs occurred should your accommodation be cancelled for unseen reasons.
• Refunds Or Re-booking relating to COVID-19 will only be authorised in the following circumstances:
▪ Where your booking cannot proceed as result of National or Government Lockdown rules and restrictions.
▪ Where you or a member of the party listed on your booking has a positive COVID-19 test. Please note proof of the COVID-19 test must be shown AND you must notify Inglewood as soon as reasonably possible.
▪ We appreciate your worries and concerns regarding COVID-19. Should you wish to cancel your booking because of any COVID-19 anxiety, please inform us firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to cancel your booking or re-book your accommodation. Inglewood will however only refund any payment receive when your re-booked or cancelled booking, has been enjoyed by another guest.
• Guests shall be liable for any loss, costs or expenses relating to damage caused to the Guest House and it’s grounds. It is essential to report any damages/breakages immediately.
• Rooms need to be made available by 11am for housekeeping. Rooms not available for housekeeping at this time, will be left un-serviced until the following day.
• Important to note:
We do not cater for stag or hen parties
No eating or keeping of HOT food is allowed in any of the bedrooms.
Bar Facility based on the Discretion of the Owners. A notice will be at reception indicating when the BAR will be open.
The Guesthouse is not a pet-friendly establishment except for registered hearing, guide dog or service dog.
• Smoking is allowed in the DESIGNATED area ONLY. The Isle of Man tobacco law prohibits smoking, including the front steps and terrace of the Guest House. A fine of £500.00 will incurred by the person that doesn’t comply with the tobacco rules and regulations. The persons responsible will be asked to leave immediately with no reimbursement.
• Check in – rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Please contact us if your arrival time precedes at 2pm.
• Late Check in – Envelope with the key will be left in entrance/entry hall on the left side on top of the little combination safe.
• On the day of check-out, rooms must be vacated by 11am or an additional day’s rate will be payable.
• Golden spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood Guesthouse reserves the right to cancel any booking, without notice that does not comply with any of the terms as mentioned earlier and conditions. The full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be liable by the guest.
• We want you to come and have a luxurious stay, unwind and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that the Isle of Man has to offer. Your support in this matter of placing safety first is highly appreciated, and we are looking forward to welcoming you at the Inglewood Guest House soon.
Inglewood Guesthouse is the trading name of Golden Spoon Limited
Directors – J van Wyngaardt, Y van Wyngaardt & RJ van Wyngaardt
Golden Spoon Limited is registered in the Isle of Man. No.115571C.
VAT No: 002 4217 40