Reservations are accepted by Golden Spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood on the following terms:
- Prices quoted are based on two sharing a double or twin bedded room inclusive of bed and breakfast unless otherwise specified and include VAT. Single rooms are based on sole occupancy, inclusive of bed & breakfast and include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice, however, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
- We regret to inform you that Inglewood Guesthouse is not a child-friendly establishment. There are a few elements which deem to be hazardous and is a safety issue. The guesthouse has no elevator, and the staircase is very steep which is a factor of safety for toddlers and preschoolers. Children are welcome over the age of 5 years.
- It is essential to note that the Guest House has no elevator and are four-story building. This regrettable also prohibits us from welcoming guests who use wheelchairs. You and your family’s comfort and safety are important to us!
- If you booked as an advance payment booking (special rate), then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Advance payment option is not refundable.
- If you booked standard rate, payment will be taken within 48 hours of arrival to pay for the accommodation. It makes check in easier and quicker.
- It is important to note that groups of 5 or more people must book via telephone or e-mail communication.
- Should the client(s) fail to arrive; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged.
- In the event of any cancellation giving less than 14 days’ notice prior to arrival; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged. However, this may be refunded at the discretion of the management if no loss of business is incurred. Any refund will incur an administration charge of £25.00.
- Guests shall be liable for any loss, costs or expenses relating to damage caused to anything within the hotel and grounds. Any damages/breakages should be reported immediately.
- Housekeeping focuses on keeping everything fresh, clean, functional and attractive. Bedrooms are serviced the following day if not made available during cleaner working hours no later than 11h00 daily.
- Important to note:
- We do not cater for stag or hen parties
- No eating or keeping HOT food is allowed in any of the bedrooms
- Bar Fascility based on Discretion of the Owners. A notice will be at reception indicating when the BAR will be open.
- The Guest House is not a pet-friendly establishment except for registered hearing, guide dog or service dog.
- Smoking allowed in DESIGNATED area ONLY at the Inglewood. NO smoking in all other areas including the steps and terrace at the front of the building. Any evidence of smoking on our non-smoking areas shall be reported to the police and will incur a minimum additional charge of £500. Those responsible will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- Check in – rooms are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Please contact us if your arrival time precedes 2 pm.
- Late Check in – Envelope with key will be left in entrance / entry hall on the left side on top of the little combination safe.
- On the day of check-out, rooms must be vacated by 11 am or an additional day’s rate will be payable.
- Golden spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood reserve the right to cancel any booking, without notice, that does not comply with any of the above mentioned terms and conditions. The full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged.
- We want you to come and have a luxurious stay, unwind and enjoy the beautiful surroundings that the Isle of Man has to offer. Your support in this matter of placing safety first is highly appreciated, and we are looking forward to welcoming you at the Inglewood Guest House soon.
26 Palace Terrace, Queens Promenade, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM2 4NF
01624 674734 (Bus)
07624 426 953 (Mob)
E-mail – email@example.com
Website – www.inglewood.im
Inglewood Guesthouse is the trading name of Golden Spoon Limited
Directors – J van Wyngaardt, Y van Wyngaardt & RJ van Wyngaardt
Golden Spoon Limited is registered in the Isle of Man. No.115571C.
VAT No: 002 4217 40