Reservations are accepted by Golden Spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood on the following terms:
- Prices quoted are based on two sharing a double or twin bedded room inclusive of bed and breakfast unless otherwise specified and include VAT. Single rooms are based on sole occupancy, inclusive of bed & breakfast and include VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice, however, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
Children are welcome over the age of 10 years.
- If you booked as an advance payment booking (special rate), then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Advance payment option is not refundable.
- If you booked standard rate, payment will be taken within 48 hours of arrival to pay for the accommodation. It makes check in easier and quicker.
- Please note that we do not have a lift and rooms are spread over 4 floors.
- Group bookings of 5 or more must be made by telephone or e-mail enquiry.
- Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
- Should the client(s) fail to arrive; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged.
- In the event of any cancellation giving less than 14 days’ notice prior to arrival; the full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged. However, this may be refunded at the discretion of the management if no loss of business is incurred. Any refund will incur an administration charge of £25.00.
- Guests shall be liable for any loss, costs or expenses relating to damage caused to anything within the hotel and grounds. Any damages/breakages should be reported immediately.
- Rooms need to be made available by 11:00 am for housekeeping. Rooms not available for housekeeping will be left till the next day.
- No hot take away food is to be consumed in the hotel.
- Smoking allowed in DESIGNATED area ONLY at the Inglewood. NO smoking in all other areas including the steps and terrace at the front of the building. Any evidence of smoking on our non-smoking areas shall be reported to the police and will incur a minimum additional charge of £500. Those responsible will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- Check in – rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Please contact us if your arrival time precedes 2pm.
- Late Check in – Envelope with key will be left in entrance / entry hall on the left side on top of the little combination safe.
- Check-out rooms must be vacated by 11am on the morning of departure.
- No bar Facility on the premises.
- No pets, with the exception of a registered hearing/guide dog.
- Golden spoon Ltd t/as Inglewood reserve the right to cancel any booking, without notice, that does not comply with any of the above mentioned terms and conditions. The full cost of the accommodation and any extras booked will be charged.
26 Palace Terrace, Queens Promenade, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM2 4NF
01624 674734 (Bus)
07624 426 953 (Mob)
E-mail – email@example.com
Website – www.inglewood.im
Inglewood Guesthouse is the trading name of Golden Spoon Limited
Directors – J van Wyngaardt, Y van Wyngaardt & RJ van Wyngaardt
Golden Spoon Limited is registered in the Isle of Man. No.115571C.
VAT No: 002 4217 40